In this article we are going to tell you, where to download, how to install and how to use MarioKart Texture Pack.
You might be a fan of the popular Mario Kart game series (check out Wikipedia for more informations). You must have played this game before in your childhood days. Now, you get the chance to play this game once more and that too on your favorite Minecraft game. If this option excites you, then you need to get access to the MarioKart texture pack. This is a package that will offer you a racing style theme for the Minecraft game. The game runs only on the 32×32 resolution. When you use the texture packs, you will have a feeling that you are playing the Mario Kart game and not the Minecraft game. Everything that you see in the pack is related to the wonderful Mario game.
Advantages of Mario Kart Texture Pack
The MarioKart pack offers you the option to race with your friend’s time or even challenge your friend to beat your timing. If you are a fan of racing game, then you will love to make use of this pack to race better. With good mode and map about racing, you are sure to have a lot of fun racing. There will be no limit to the excitement that you will experience when you use this pack to play Minecraft. The pack will contain some of the best quality graphical recreations of the popular Mario Kart game. Moreover, there will be custom sounds and music that you will hear in the background when you play the game. This will remind you of your childhood memory and will give you a whole new Minecraft gaming experience.
Features of MarioKart Resource Pack
- MarioKart Pack is based on racing game theme and hence will interest all racing game enthusiasts.
- You will enjoy the colorful sights and sounds of the Mario Kart game in the Minecraft game.
- The game offers you royalty free music. New music and custom sounds are added to the game to make it look more or less the Mario style racing.
- MarioKart pack has been designed to perfectly for a mod or for racing map.
- The stream values are edited in this pack to offer more than one sound while playing.