In this article we are going to tell you, where to download, how to install and how to use Alien PvP Pack.
A very interesting texture pack created for Minecraft is the Alien Pack. This is a PVP texture pack and therefore it will work very well for players using the PvP servers to play the Minecraft game. The Alien Pack PvP resource pack is a zip file and hence it will not need any extraction. This is an ideal pack to download and use for all Minecraft lovers who like the Alien theme to be added to the game. There is a horror theme attached to this pack and will help in creating a scary looking Minecraft world.
What the Alien Pack offers?
The gameplay of the Alien Pack is very interesting and attractive. You will be waking up on the shore of the Alien Sea and what unfolds before your eyes is a horrifying and dangerous landscape. This is a place that you have never encountered in the Minecraft game and everything looks and feels dangerous in this Alien world. You will need to gather all resources that are needed to survive in the world at night. You will come across plenty of weird creatures in this part of the woods. The looks of all the mobs, blocks, items and interface have changed completely in this pack, but their purposes are the same. The trees are still trees and the bows and arrows are not pistols and just works like the normal bow and arrow.
Alien Pack features
The following are some of the attractive features that you get when you use the Alien Pack PvP resource pack.
- The swords in the armor section get a new look. It has a zigzag lining in the center and you will find the stone, golden, diamond, wooden and iron swords in blackish, yellow, blue, brown and grayish colors respectively.
- Activating the flint and steel on the ground will create a fire. The fire will be gray and black in color in the Alien Pack.
- Bow and the arrow get a rustic look and are black in color.
- Ender Pearl is green in color and looks quite attractive.
- Splash potion of healing is blood red in color and bursts into tons of red dots when splashed on fire.
- Foods that you can collect and store in the inventory are golden apples, chicken, melons, cookie, mushroom stew, etc.
- You can use stick and swords to defeat the enemies that come to attack you.
- Sun looks quite different with an alien touch to it. The sun shows its big front teeth to frighten the player.
- Sky is blue in color with plenty of white clouds and looks very attractive in its high resolution.
- Night mod is quite impressive with a touch of greenness in the sky and the moon looks quite vivid and amazing in the night sky.
Overall, the Alien Pack for Minecraft is a very good PvP texture pack that changes the way you look at the Minecraft world. With a host of items getting a new look, but has the same old features, you are sure to love playing the pack for a long time.
Download Alien PvP Pack
The download links below are safe. We always try to make sure that there are no viruses or malware in the Alien PvP Pack download links. Also we know that Minecraft players always want to donwload the newest version, that is why we keep our download links up to date.
Alien PvP Pack for all versions